Apprentice Electrician Job Dickinson Tx 77539
ProLectric is hiring a qualified residential apprentice electrician.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a true career with an established residential electrical contractor. We are a family owned and operated business. We do primarily residential repair and replacements.
Apprentice Electrician Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Company Supplied Vehicle
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Opportunity for Advancement
Apprentice Electrician Job Requirements:
We ask that you please look over this list and make sure that you can meet each requirement before applying.
- Must hold a TDLR Apprentice Electrician license
- Have at least 2 years verifiable experience as a licensed residential electrician
- Must own your own hand tools needed to perform your daily job
- No drug use allowed including Marijuana on or off the job. If you are injured and fail a drug test insurance will not cover your injuries. (FYI) You become responsible for the bills.
- Must be able to pass a background screen - No DUI, DWI's, or Felonies
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must be clean cut
- Must be friendly and customer oriented
- You should live near Dickinson Texas, 77539. Don't apply if your not local - an hours drive away each day is just too much traffic and time!
- Must be willing and able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be willing to rotate in weekend and on call shifts and work overtime as needed
- Must be serious about growing with a company for the long term
Yes, that's quite a list. But we are serious about having the right people join our team. If you can meet those requirements we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Email a copy of your resume to: Jimmy@prolectricllc.com
If you would like more information please call, Jimmy Bankston direct at 409-750-6444. All discussion are kept in complete confidentiality. If no answer, please leave a message.